Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Bentley Mulsanne sets standard for luxury performance

2011 Bentley Mulsanne

When I think of Bentley, the first image that comes to mind is Rich Uncle Pennybags, the original Monopoly Man.

Then I think of Planters' Mr. Peanut, because anyone who owns a Bentley undoubtedly views the car's finer details through a monocle. Bentleys and monocles go together like ham and Dijon.

But I am a little disconnected from Bentley, in part, because until I had the all-new flagship, the 2011 Bentley Mulsanne, delivered to my house, I had never driven a sedan of this caliber and stature. I had read about these handcrafted cars, had seen them dropping off stars at movie premieres on TV, but now I held its heavy key fob in my Downriver mitt.

Look out, Eureka Road, there's a new car in town, and I'll finally be able to buy those carpet remnants and used guns at the Gibraltar Trade Center and stuff them into the gloriously large trunk — 15.6 cubic feet of space

1 comment:

  1. Crown Baldev Satwant Bhambra Panchkula INDIA BENTLEY very very good car it is for nice men car If u have money no metter price Mydream car

    ReplyDelete